Battle at the Brock
June 9 - 10, 2018
Boys and girls teams entering grades 5-12
The game schedule will be released the Thursday prior to the tournament. NO changes will be made once the schedule is released.
Coaches must bring a completed team roster form with them to check-in at least 30 minutes prior to their first game.
- Crenshaw Gym
- Brock Sports & Recreation Center
- Alumni Gym
400 N. Center Street
Ashland, VA 23005
From I-95 take exit 92B- Route 54 West (Ashland). Continue on Route 54 across Route 1. About ½ mile after Route 1, turn right on Henry Street. Continue on Henry Street past the football stadium. Turn left on Berkley Woods Dr. Turn left on North Center St. You will then see Day Field Parking Lot on your left.
Battle at the Brock: June 9 – 10
$275Loading... Coming Soon Loading... Coming Soon Waitlist Closed
Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to event to receive refund minus the online service fee. Cancellations received within 7 days of the event will not be refunded.
- Home team must provide game ball & book keeper.
- Coaches must check-in with tournament officials at entrance to Brock Center prior to first game. Please bring a complete team roster to turn in during check-in.
- Failure to arrive on time may result in shortened game.
- Home team (listed first on the schedule) shall wear light-colored jerseys.
- Virginia High School Federation rules apply except:
- Time-outs – Four 30-second time-outs per game
- Free Throws – 1-and-1 begins on 10th foul
- Warm-up time of 10 minutes, time permitting-minimum of 5 minutes
- 5th-6th grade play 14 minute halves
- 7th-12th grade play 16 minute halves
- Halftime is 3 minutes
- Overtime is 2 minutes
- One additional 30-second time-out per overtime period
- Running clock at 4 minutes with 30 point difference in score
- We ask that all spectators abide by the rules of the facility; no food or drink other than water/Gatorade is allowed in the gym.
- Fans, coaches, as well as players are asked to respect the tournament staff including scoreboard operators and the referees.
- Those who do not conduct themselves in a respectful manner will be asked to leave the facility for the remainder of the tournament.